- Top five pitfalls facing California employers in 2016
- How to prepare for the Department of Labor’s changes to the overtime rules going into effect on December 1, 2016
- Local city minimum wage and paid sick leave developments
- Revisions to anti-harassment and discrimination regulations potentially requiring revisions to handbooks and policies
- Q & A – bring your questions to discuss with the attorneys from my firm
- Mixer – network with other business owners, human resource professionals, and other professionals
The event is from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. on June 22, 2016 (seminar from 4 to 5 p.m., mixer from 5 to 7 p.m.).
Location: Westside Tavern, 10850 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064 (click here for map)
1.0 SHRM and HCRI credit for HR Professionals.
$150 Regular Price/$40 for clients of VTZ and California Restaurant Association Members. If you are a client, or a CRA member, email email@example.com for promo code.
Space is limited.
Hope you can join us.