Click here to subscribe to the blog. In addition, subscribers to the blog are invited to attend seminars and seminars I periodically host throughout the year.
Subscribe to the California Employment Law Report YouTube Channel here.
This termination checklist provides an outline of termination considerations employers should consider:
- documenting reasons for termination
- final pay and accounting issues
- company property and passwords
- severance agreement considerations
- final notices required under the law
This white paper discusses some of misconceptions and myths about employee discipline, when severance pay and severance agreements should be used, and other end-of-employment considerations employers should consider.
Video: California’s Ban on asking about job applicant’s salary effective January 1, 2018