Last Sunday was the deadline for Governor Brown to sign any new bills into law, and I was fielding a lot of questions about the bills that were signed by the Governor (as well as the bills that were vetoed) this week. So, I thought it would be appropriate for this Friday’s Five to be a round up of my recent content across various social media platforms California employers should not miss:
1. My article on the new employment bills signed by Governor Brown that will impact employers as well as the major bills that were vetoed by the Governor.
2. I published a new episode on my podcast discussing in a bit more detail the new employment bills signed by Governor Brown.
Listen and subscribe my podcast available on Spotify (link here) or iTunes (link here).
3. I’ve also been publishing a few thoughts on Instagram.
4. My recent Facebook post on wage and hour issues that employers need to understand.
5. Portion of a recent panel I moderated on how California employers manage meal and rest breaks in California (on YouTube or available below):
Have a great weekend.