My firm is hosting a seminar for business owners, in-house counsel, human resource professionals, and managers to learn about and how to implement best practices at the start of 2018. Plus, get to see the newly renovated Proud Bird and enjoy some light food and drinks during the mixer.
Our attorneys will be speaking about:
- New case law developments facing California employers in 2018
- Minimum wage increases on state local levels in Southern California and how to plan for the year
- New hiring prohibitions – employers cannot ask about prior salary and new restrictions on conducting background checks, so what can employers still ask?
- New immigration requirements facing employers under California’s Immigrant Worker Protection Act
- New case law developments on the enforceability of arbitration agreements
Space is limited, so register early to reserve your spot.
Thursday, February 15, 2018 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (presentation); 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM (mixer)
The Proud Bird
11022 Aviation Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Seminar Program: 4:00 – 5:00 pm
Mixer: 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Cost: Free for firm clients/friends of the firm (if you are a subscriber to the blog, the fee will be waived)
No charge for parking.
To register, visit: www.zallerlaw.com/seminar