Why should you attend my firm’s webinar, “New Employment Laws Facing California Employers in 2021” taking place next Friday, October 2, 2020? Here are five reasons:
- A lot has taken place in 2020. It is worth one hour of your time to begin to learn about the major employment legal developments in 2020.
- The Governor has until September 30, 2020 to sign any new legislation for 2021. We will cover the new significant laws enacted that will impact California employers in 2021.
- Gain insight into the major employment cases that will be decided in 2021 and how these may impact employers.
- Some legislation, such as AB 1867 that requires California employers with 500 or more employees to provide COVID-19 supplemental paid sick leave, signed by the Governor already took effect on September 19, 2020. Learn about this new law and its requirements on California employers.
- The best reason – it is free. However, there are a limited number of registration spaces available through our webinar software, and currently this is the most demand we have had for any prior webinars. I recommend registering early.
Sorry for the short post this week, but we have been very busy this week helping clients navigate California’s new supplemental paid sick leave requirements enacted in AB 1867. Hope to see you in the webinar next Friday (10/2/20).