This Friday’s Five focuses on recent updates from my firm’s webinars discussing issues facing California employers during the reopening process:
1. Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020 signed by President Trump on June 5, 2020
The Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020 was signed by President Trump this morning, June 5, 2020. We provide an overview of this new bill and what it means for employers:
2. County-Specific Guidelines For Reopening: Los Angeles County
3. Los Angeles County Moves Forward With Reopening For Businesses, Including Dine-in Eating
4. COVID-19 Employment Litigation Risks – Potential Litigation
5. Which Employees are Entitled to COVID-19 Related Accommodations?