This video is the third installment of three videos covering issues surrounding terminations in California. For today’s Friday’s Five, in this final video in the series I discuss five common questions employers have about severance agreements:
- When are severance agreements appropriate in California?
- What are common terms in severance agreements? Such as a non-disparagement clauses and reference clauses.
- How much of a payment is required to the employee in a severance agreement?
- What is a section 1542 waiver of all known and unknown claims?
- Can employers include confidentiality provisions in severance agreements?
In order to obtain the termination checklist for California employers, please email me.