In this Friday’s Five I discuss:
- new case decision on vacation pay and policies (Minnick v. Automotive Creations)
- PAGA decision allowing contact information for other employees (Williams v. Superior Court),
- new Form I-9 released and employers must start using by September 17, 2017 (download here)
- new Notice of Rights for Victims of Domestic Violence/sexual assault/stalking required to be provided to California employees effective July 1, 2017 (download here), and
- new law signed by Governor Brown prohibiting inquiries into litigant’s immigration status.